“Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot“. – Clarence Thomas
HR and Admin – Executives & Manager jobs/roles are being offered by BSCPL. BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd, an ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management systems, ISO 14001:2015 for Environmental Management Systems, and ISO 45001:2018 for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems certified Infrastructure Development and Construction Company, pioneers in the execution of projects in Highways, Bridges & other Structures, Airfields, Buildings, Townships and Water Resources projects.
BSCPL has executed several prestigious projects across India and abroad including in Afghanistan & Bangladesh, sometimes under adverse conditions. Qualified, experienced and visionary team of promoters under the Chairmanship of Sri B Krishnaiah (BE Civil, M.Tech in Hydraulics Engg from REC Warangal), high degree of mechanization with skills in the state-of-the-art technology, professionally qualified and experienced project management team, and strong and stable workforce who are capable of handling the projects of complex designs; the ability to forge partnerships wisely and the practice of executing projects on their own have enabled BSCPL to emerge as a strong partner in the process of building the lifelines of nations. Read more
|Company Name:||BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd|
|Job Id/No (if any):|
|Industry Type:||Engineering & Construction|
|Year of Passing:||2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022|
|Employment/Job Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Years of experience:||0-5 years|
|Work Location:||Hyderabad/Secunderabad, PAN India|
|Work Shifts (if any):|
|Work Mode (if any):|
|Job posted on:||May 26, 2022|
|Last date to apply (if any):|
|No. of Vacancy (if any):|
|Contact Email (if any):|
|Time and Venue||29th May – 30th May, 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM|
8-2-502/1/A, JIVI TOWERS, ROAD NO.7, BANJARA HILLS, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Eligibility (Who can Apply):
- Any Graduate/MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
- Any Graduate/MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
- human resource management
- Job Analysis
- Joining Formalities
- Performance Management
- Exit Formalities
- HR Planning
- To ensure execution of all HR Processes including Site skill level recruitment, Associate Relations, Attendance, Leave, Payroll and all statutory compliance like ESI/PF/Lab our Contracts etc. wherever applicable. Maintenance of Leave and Attendance registers. Maintaining statutory documents vis: WC policy copies, renewals, Licenses under Contract Lab our Act, Factories Act and return filings;
- Should liaise with the government officials (Lab our commissioner etc. ) to ensure that all the statutory compliance is coordinated and done at the site level;
- Prepare Statutory compliance report and send the update to HO at regular intervals;
- Ensure proper tracking of leaves, attendance of all the associates
- Provide salary inputs vis: Salary advances etc. by the scheduled date along with attendance, keep the advances sheet updated every day;
- To carry out recruitment activities for skill levels Vis: getting the requisition, sourcing the profile and coordinating with the candidates, selecting the candidates and recommending HO for concurrence in case of site-based appointments.
- Ensure that all the welfare activities like Accommodation (Guest House, rental houses etc. ), the basic amenities like regular items, food, water and shelter are arranged and maintained for;
- Apply it.
- They will contact you either by call or by mail.
This content is the property of BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd. We have just published it on Query Karo for sharing information for the candidates who need HR and Admin – Executives & Manager jobs/roles. We hereby declare that the above-provided information is true and original as per our knowledge and from the source link.
#job,#jobs,#job for fresher,#fresher jobs,#full-time jobs,#off-campus hiring,#off-campus drive 2022,#off-campus hiring 2022,#hiring,#hiring freshers,#company,#salary,#work location,#HR and Admin job at bscpl, #HR and Admin job in Hyderabad
Recent Jobs Posts
|Find a job notification or advertisement that offers a suitable job for your skills and qualification and read and understand it thoroughly.|
|Draft your CV, Resume & CL legibly in a neat template.|
|Be specific while mentioning skills, interests, achievements and experience.|
|Gather information about the organisation, its products and services, nature of the job offered.|
|Must wear a formal and seasonal dress, formal shoes or sandals, shave/trim your beard, groom your hair and put on a gentle perfume.|
|Choose comfortable and formal trousers, shirts, saree, salwar kameez, blazers, and decent western dresses that cover the major part of our body.|
|Be ready with a formal dress, shoes and other accessories.|
|Plan to reach the city of the interview a day in advance and have a prior visit to the place.|
|Must practice FAQs and other personal, academic and career-oriented questions.|
|Be cheerful and positive always, try to talk to other candidates and possible, with the employees of the organisation.|
|Carry original and photocopies of all your testimonials, CV, and CL to the interview hall.|
|Wear a gentle smile and greet the panel on entering the interview hall.|
|Find your chair and sit gently and noiselessly only after the seat is offered.|
|Maintain a relaxed body posture, and composure and talk in a medium pitch.|
|Maintain decent gestures, and body movements, and shake hands on being offered.|
|Pay attention and listen to their questions carefully and completely and give straight and precise answers. Justify your answers with supporting details.|
|Applying for a job without suitable preparation, skill and academic qualification.|
|Mailing or sending clumsy, manuscript, disorganised CV & CL.|
|Providing dishonest details about skills, qualifications, achievements etc.|
|Unaware of the desired skills/aptitude and the position advertised.|
|Ignorant of the basic details of the company like headquarters, financial growth, past history etc.|
|Attending interviews with casuals, gaudy colours, and jeans without formal shoes.|
|Making a snap journey and reaching the place of the interview directly at the time of the interview.|
|Facing the interview unprepared without the knowledge of FAQs.|
|Attending interviews without certificates, keeping files of certificates on the table.|
|Entering the interview room without permission, standing still and staring at the interviewers.|
|Dragging the chair and sitting without being offered a chair, keeping files on the table without being told.|
|Feeling tense, uneasy posture, talking in a low or high pitch of voice and using cliches.|
|Shabby gestures, initiating shaking hands, laughing, gloomy look giving a very short or long answer.|
|Answer in one word-Yes/No, using fillers, cliches and taking long silences.|
|Clad in foreign costumes, unkempt hair, torn jeans, casual, sleeveless tops, slippers, unpolished shoes, pungent perfumes and heavy jewellery.|
|Loose, coloured, unkempt hair, intricate plaits, gaudy, glittering makeup, uncomfortable high heels.|
|Negativity, indifference, hot temper, over-confidence, insulting comments etc.|
|Don’t be over smart.|
|Don’t show action.|
|Don’t answer by looking here and there.|
Join our WhatsApp Broadcasting group never to miss an update on Jobs:
Follow the steps to join:
- Click here ( You will be redirected to our official WhatsApp contact number).
- Send Hi and save our number by Query Karo (Name).
- Send your Qualification & Stream/branch detail to receive the job notification.
- After reviewing, you will be added to the Broadcasting Group based on your provided qualification and stream/branch detail.
Here is the list of the available broadcasting groups:
- 10th Passed
- 12th Passed
- B.Tech (CSE)
- B.Tech (CSSE)
- B.Tech (IT)
- B.Tech (ME)
- B.Tech (CE)
- B.Tech (EIE)
- B.Tech (ECE)
- B.Tech (EEE)
Note: You will receive the job notification once available on our website.
Join our WhatsApp group never to miss an update on Jobs
Join our Telegram group never to miss an update on Jobs
Please rate us:
Please feel free to comment in the below comment box.