Presales Associate or Consultant
Presales Associate or Consultant is being offered by Covalensedigital. It has steadily grown into a strong SaaS company driving subscription monetization business solutions on the cloud. Our organization prides itself on providing unique products and solutions to our clients. With customers and product implementations spread across 16 geographies, our offices are in multiple countries like Canada, India, Singapore, South Africa, and the United States. Covalensedigital is a global corporation serving more than 70+ active clients across different industry verticals.
|Designation/Position:||Presales Associate or Consultant|
|Employment/Job Type:||Full-Time, Permanent|
|Years of experience:||0-4 years|
|Work Shifts (if any):||n/a|
|Job posted on:||n/a|
|Last date to apply:||n/a|
Eligibility (Who can Apply):
- Engineering and MBA in Telecom is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Presales, Proposal Management & Bid Management
- Worked on creating and responding to RFP/RFQ/RFI
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements & conceptualize end-to-end solutions.
- Aware of the newest marketing trends and understand how to utilize them to bring the best results for Covalense and our clients.
- Must have strong initiative, be results-oriented, and have well proven to influence /impact skills; Must have a strong understanding of product offering, USP, and pitch.
- Understanding and capability to define Call flows, Business flows, use case flows, and document them.
- Have worked on integrations with the multi-vendor environment.
- Solution Gap analysis, costing, and system sizing.
- Product and solution presentation.
- Business process creation and implementation of business systems.
- Participate in early discussions with prospective customers (product and architecture presentations) and build relationships.
- Understand the client requirements to be supported by the product/ solution and develop and offer complete technical and commercial proposals in line with the business requirements, working closely with product, solutions, and other internal teams.
- Provide prospective customers with technical expertise and participate in discussions involving technical clarifications.
- Plan, prepare and conduct presentations & product demos for clients, with the support of the sales team and SMEs wherever needed.
- Work closely with the client organization to develop the Business requirement document taking necessary support from SMEs.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional development teams on bids and proposals.
- Provide gap analysis for opportunities and obtain work effort estimates from development teams when necessary.
- Participate in Bid defence and technical contract negotiation.
- Drive the contract closure along with the business development team and negotiate tender and contract terms while balancing both client and Covalencedigital’s requirements.
- Design and develop the technical sales collaterals.
- Work on integration with 3rd party vendors, MNOs, and service fulfilment systems.
- Support in system sizing for specific solutions.
- Support evaluation of third party products and platforms.
- Drive adherence to the processes, SOPs and guidelines developed for the Presales team while creating BRDs and proposal documents within the team.
- Identify initiatives geared towards improving the effectiveness of the technical team.
- Provide updates on proposal status to all the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
Knowledge of business processes:
- Subscriber management
- Billing, Invoicing, and settlements
- Charging and Rating
- Customer support
- Subscriber experience management
- Distributor management
- Supply chain management
- Service order and fulfilment
- Revenue assurance
- Payments & Collections
Required product experience:
- CRM includes Subscription management, Order management etc.
- Digital CX (Customer Experience)Loyalty systems
- Campaign Management
- Gamification (Customer Engagement)
Telecom Experience -Thorough understanding of Telecom Business Processes domain knowledge in all or either of these areas:
- Mobile, Broadband & Internet of Things, MVNO/MVNE
- PCRF, OCS, IMS, AAA, Partner Management,
- Activation, Provisioning, Fulfilment
- Understanding of technical knowhow on 3G, LTE, Mobile broadband, and Wifi solutions
- Knowledge of Radius/ Diameter/SS7 protocols, Gx, Gy etc
- Telecom OSS and BSS systems.
Understanding some of the following:
- GSM networks and protocols like CAMEL 3, 4
- XML / SOAP
Understanding of IP networking –MPLS.
This content is the property of Covalensedigital. We have just published it on Query Karo for sharing information for the candidates who need Presales Associate or Consultant jobs/roles. We hereby declared that the above-provided information is true and original as per our knowledge and from the source link.
Download our android app to never miss an update on Jobs
Join our WhatsApp group to never miss an update on Jobs
Join our Telegram group to never miss an update on Jobs
Please rate us:
Please feel free to comment in the below comment box.