“Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot“. – Clarence Thomas
Order to Cash Processing jobs/roles are being offered by Accenture. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
|Employment/Job Type:||Full Time|
|Years of experience:||0-1 year|
|Work Shifts (if any):||Rotational shifts|
|Job posted on:||May 5, 2022|
|Last date to apply:|
|No. of Vacancy:|
|Contact Email (if any):|
|Address (if any):|
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
- The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team overlooks the entire process that starts from customers inquiry, and sales orders to delivery and invoicing.
- The Cash Application Processing team focuses on solving queries related to cash applications and coordination with the customers.
- The role requires a good understanding of cash applications, the process of applying unapplied cash, reconciliation of suspense account in cash application, and the process from payment receipt to finalization.
Eligibility (Who can Apply):
- Knowledge of Order to Cash Processing – Cash Application Processing
- *Order to Cash Processing – Cash Application Processing
- Billing Processing
- Cash Reconciliation
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance
- Order to Cash Processing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Apply it.
- They will contact you either by call or by mail.
This content is the property of Accenture. We have just published it on Query Karo for sharing information for the candidates who need Order to Cash Processing jobs/roles. We hereby declared that the above-provided information is true and original as per our knowledge and from the source link.
#job,#jobs,#job for fresher,#fresher jobs,#full-time jobs,#off-campus hiring,#off-campus drive 2022,#off-campus hiring 2022,#hiring,#hiring freshers,#company,#salary,#work location,#Order to Cash Processing job,#Order to Cash Processing job for fresher,#Order to Cash Processing job for recent graduate,#Order to Cash Processing job in Mumbai
Recent Jobs Posts
Enhance your Skills & Career:
- Find a job notification or advertisement that offers a suitable job for your skills and qualification and read and understand it thoroughly.
- Draft your CV, Resume & CL legibly in a neat template.
- Be specific while mentioning skills, interests, achievements and experience.
- Gather information about the organisation, its products and services, nature of the job offered.
- Must wear a formal and seasonal dress, formal shoes or sandals, shave/trim your beard, groom your hair and put on a gentle perfume.
- Choose comfortable and formal trousers, shirts, saree, salwar kameez, blazers, and decent western dresses that cover the major part of our body.
- Be ready with a formal dress, shoes and other accessories.
- Plan to reach the city of the interview a day in advance and have a prior visit to the place.
- Must practice FAQs and other personal, academic and career-oriented questions.
- Be cheerful and positive always, try to talk to other candidates and possible, with the employees of the organisation.
- Carry original and photocopies of all your testimonials, CV, and CL to the interview hall.
- Wear a gentle smile and greet the panel on entering the interview hall.
- Find your chair and sit gently and noiselessly only after the seat is offered.
- Maintain a relaxed body posture, and composure and talk in a medium pitch.
- Maintain decent gestures, and body movements, and shake hands on being offered.
- Pay attention and listen to their questions carefully and completely and give straight and precise answers. Justify your answers with supporting details.
- Applying for a job without suitable preparation, skill and academic qualification.
Join our WhatsApp Broadcasting group to never miss an update on Jobs:
Follow the steps to join:
- Click here ( You will be redirected to our official WhatsApp contact number).
- Send Hi and save our number by Query Karo (Name).
- Send your Qualification & Stream/branch detail to receive the job notification.
- After reviewing, you will be added to the Broadcasting Group based on your provided qualification and stream/branch detail.
Here is the list of the available broadcasting groups:
- 10th Passed
- 12th Passed
- B.Tech (CSE)
- B.Tech (CSSE)
- B.Tech (IT)
- B.Tech (ME)
- B.Tech (CE)
- B.Tech (EIE)
- B.Tech (ECE)
- B.Tech (EEE)
Note: You will receive the job notification once it is available on our website.
Join our WhatsApp group to never miss an update on Jobs
Join our Telegram group to never miss an update on Jobs
Please rate us:
Please feel free to comment in the below comment box.