“Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot“. – Clarence Thomas
Engineering Intern is being offered by Intel. Intel is working relentlessly to unleash the potential of data, leading to more capable and efficient networks, and pervasive AI across smart devices. Moore’s Law set the pace for the digital revolution and continues to inspire us today.
|Years of experience:||0-1 year|
|Work Shifts (if any):|
|Job posted on:||May 6, 2022|
|Last date to apply:|
|No. of Vacancy:|
|Contact Email (if any):|
|Address (if any):|
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. As an Intern, you are expected to learn and acquire the industry knowledge and execute the assignments for your internship
Eligibility (Who can Apply):
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech
- Quick learner
- Communication skill
- Apply it.
- They will contact you either by call or by mail.
This content is the property of Intel. We have just published it on Query Karo for sharing information for the candidates who need Engineering Intern jobs/roles. We hereby declared that the above-provided information is true and original as per our knowledge and from the source link.
#job,#jobs,#job for fresher,#fresher jobs,#full-time jobs,#off-campus hiring,#off-campus drive 2022,#off-campus hiring 2022,#hiring,#hiring freshers,#company,#salary,#work location,#Engineering Intern for fresher,#Engineering Intern for current engineering student,#Engineering Intern for recent graduate,#Engineering Intern in Bangalore,#Engineering Intern for b.tech students,#Engineering Intern for M.Tech students.
Recent Jobs Posts
Enhance your Skills & Career:
- Find a job notification or advertisement that offers a suitable job for your skills and qualification and read and understand it thoroughly.
- Draft your CV, Resume & CL legibly in a neat template.
- Be specific while mentioning skills, interests, achievements and experience.
- Gather information about the organisation, its products and services, nature of the job offered.
- Must wear a formal and seasonal dress, formal shoes or sandals, shave/trim your beard, groom your hair and put on a gentle perfume.
- Choose comfortable and formal trousers, shirts, saree, salwar kameez, blazers, and decent western dresses that cover the major part of our body.
- Be ready with a formal dress, shoes and other accessories.
- Plan to reach the city of the interview a day in advance and have a prior visit to the place.
- Must practice FAQs and other personal, academic and career-oriented questions.
- Be cheerful and positive always, try to talk to other candidates and possible, with the employees of the organisation.
- Carry original and photocopies of all your testimonials, CV, and CL to the interview hall.
- Wear a gentle smile and greet the panel on entering the interview hall.
- Find your chair and sit gently and noiselessly only after the seat is offered.
- Maintain a relaxed body posture, and composure and talk in a medium pitch.
- Maintain decent gestures, and body movements, and shake hands on being offered.
- Pay attention and listen to their questions carefully and completely and give straight and precise answers. Justify your answers with supporting details.
- Applying for a job without suitable preparation, skill and academic qualification.
- Mailing or sending clumsy, manuscript, disorganised CV & CL.
- Providing dishonest details about skills, qualifications, achievements etc.
- Unaware of the desired skills/aptitude and the position advertised.
- Ignorant of the basic details of the company like headquarters, financial growth, past history etc.
- Attending interviews with casuals, gaudy colours, and jeans without formal shoes.
- Making snap journey and reaching the place of the interview directly at the time of the interview.
- Facing the interview unprepared without the knowledge of FAQs.
- Attending interviews without certificates, keeping files of certificates on the table.
- Entering the interview room without permission, standing still and staring at the interviewers.
- Dragging the chair and sitting without being offered a chair, keeping files on the table without being told.
- Feeling tense, uneasy posture, talking in a low or high pitch of voice and using cliches.
- Shabby gestures, initiating shaking hands, laughing, gloomy look giving a very short or long answer.
- Answer in one word-Yes/No, using fillers, cliches and taking long silences.
- Clad in foreign costumes, unkempt hair, torn jeans, casual, sleeveless tops, slippers, unpolished shoes, pungent perfumes and heavy jewellery.
- Loose, coloured, unkempt hair, intricate plaits, gaudy, glittering makeup, uncomfortable high heels.
- Negativity, indifference, hot temper, over-confidence, insulting comments etc.
- Don’t be over smart.
- Don’t show action.
- Don’t bluff.
- Don’t answer by looking here and there.
Join our WhatsApp Broadcasting group to never miss an update on Jobs:
Follow the steps to join:
- Click here ( You will be redirected to our official WhatsApp contact number).
- Send Hi and save our number by Query Karo (Name).
- Send your Qualification & Stream/branch detail to receive the job notification.
- After reviewing, you will be added to the Broadcasting Group based on your provided qualification and stream/branch detail.
Here is the list of the available broadcasting groups:
- 10th Passed
- 12th Passed
- B.Tech (CSE)
- B.Tech (CSSE)
- B.Tech (IT)
- B.Tech (ME)
- B.Tech (CE)
- B.Tech (EIE)
- B.Tech (ECE)
- B.Tech (EEE)
Note: You will receive the job notification once it is available on our website.
Join our WhatsApp group to never miss an update on Jobs
Join our Telegram group to never miss an update on Jobs
Please rate us:
Please feel free to comment in the below comment box.