“Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot“. – Clarence Thomas
Software Developer jobs/roles are being offered by CGI. Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. We are insights-driven and outcome-based to help accelerate returns on your IT and business investments.
In all we do, our goal is to build trusted relationships through client proximity, providing industry and technology expertise to help you meet the needs of your customers and citizens. Read more
|Department/Sector:||Software Development/ Engineering|
|Years of experience:||0-1 year|
|Work Shifts (if any):|
|Job posted on:|
|Last date to apply:|
|No. of Vacancy:|
|Contact Email (if any):|
|Address (if any):|
Eligibility (Who can Apply):
- BE/ B.Tech Degree Qualification Required
- Have Knowledge on Java
- Knowledge of SQL; SQL Server; SQL/PL SQL is a plus
- Willing to Learn New technologies
- BE/ B.Tech
- Good Communication
- SQL/PL SQL
- Apply it.
- They will contact you either by call or by mail.
This content is the property of CGI. We have just published it on Query Karo for sharing information for the candidates who need Software Developer jobs/roles. We hereby declared that the above-provided information is true and original as per our knowledge.
#job,#jobs,#job for fresher,#fresher jobs,#full-time jobs,#off-campus hiring,#off-campus drive 2022,#off-campus hiring 2022,#hiring,#hiring freshers,#company,#salary,#work location,#Software Developer job,#Software Developer job for 2021 passed out students,#Software Developer job for b.tech,#Software Developer job in Bangalore,#Software Developer job for an engineer
Recent Jobs Posts
Enhance your Skills & Career:
- Find a job notification or advertisement that offers a suitable job for your skills and qualification and read and understand it thoroughly.
- Draft your CV, Resume & CL legibly in a neat template.
- Be specific while mentioning skills, interests, achievements and experience.
- Gather information about the organisation, its products and services, nature of the job offered.
- Must wear a formal and seasonal dress, formal shoes or sandals, shave/trim your beard, groom your hair and put on a gentle perfume.
- Choose comfortable and formal trousers, shirts, saree, salwar kameez, blazers, and decent western dresses that cover the major part of our body.
- Be ready with a formal dress, shoes and other accessories.
- Plan to reach the city of the interview a day in advance and have a prior visit to the place.
- Must practice FAQs and other personal, academic and career-oriented questions.
- Be cheerful and positive always, try to talk to other candidates and possible, with the employees of the organisation.
- Carry original and photocopies of all your testimonials, CV, and CL to the interview hall.
- Wear a gentle smile and greet the panel on entering the interview hall.
- Find your chair and sit gently and noiselessly only after the seat is offered.
- Maintain a relaxed body posture, and composure and talk in a medium pitch.
- Maintain decent gestures, and body movements, and shake hands on being offered.
- Pay attention and listen to their questions carefully and completely and give straight and precise answers. Justify your answers with supporting details.
- Applying for a job without suitable preparation, skill and academic qualification.
Join our WhatsApp Broadcasting group to never miss an update on Jobs:
Follow the steps to join:
- Click here ( You will be redirected to our official WhatsApp contact number).
- Send Hi and save our number by Query Karo (Name).
- Send your Qualification & Stream/branch detail to receive the job notification.
- After reviewing, you will be added to the Broadcasting Group based on your provided qualification and stream/branch detail.
Here is the list of the available broadcasting groups:
- 10th Passed
- 12th Passed
- B.Tech (CSE)
- B.Tech (CSSE)
- B.Tech (IT)
- B.Tech (ME)
- B.Tech (CE)
- B.Tech (EIE)
- B.Tech (ECE)
- B.Tech (EEE)
Note: You will receive the job notification once it is available on our website.
Join our WhatsApp group to never miss an update on Jobs
Join our Telegram group to never miss an update on Jobs
Please rate us:
Please feel free to comment in the below comment box.