“Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot“. – Clarence Thomas
New Associate-Telecom Operations jobs/roles are being offered by Accenture. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Read more
|Job Id/No (if any):||174444|
|Year of Passing:||2021/2022/2023|
|Employment/Job Type:||Full Time|
|Years of experience:||0-1 year|
|Work Shifts (if any):||Rotational shifts|
|Work Mode (if any):|
|Job posted on:||May 14, 2022|
|Last date to apply (if any):|
|No. of Vacancy (if any):|
|Contact Email (if any):|
|Address (if any):|
Eligibility (Who can Apply):
- Telecom Operations – Telecom Order Management
- Any Graduation
- Any Graduation
- *Telecom Operations – Telecom Order Management
- Service Request Management
- Detail orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Network Operations vertical which ensures that we maintain a robust common integration framework to help communications clients address challenges, increase their margins, improve asset realization, improve customer service, increase revenues, reduce overall costs and accelerate sales cycles.
- The Telecom Operations team is involved in developing structures, processes, and capabilities for managing and monitoring telecommunications networks.
- In Telecom Order Management, you will handle end to end order management, installation, testing & customer connections bringing inefficiencies & centralization of telecom quote, order, delivery, track and change to the world of telecom.
- You will be managing the service instances for the entire lifecycle, from initial fulfilment & activation to service changes and service recovery, and identity & correct fallout encountered during the provisioning process for both data and voice services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Apply it.
- They will contact you either by call or by mail.
This content is the property of Accenture. We have just published it on Query Karo for sharing information for the candidates who need New Associate-Telecom Operations jobs/roles. We hereby declared that the above-provided information is true and original as per our knowledge and from the source link.
#job,#jobs,#job for fresher,#fresher jobs,#full-time jobs,#off-campus hiring,#off-campus drive 2022,#off-campus hiring 2022,#hiring,#hiring freshers,#company,#salary,#work location,#Telecom Operations job,#Telecom Operations jobs for fresher,#Telecom Operations job for recent graduate,#Telecom Operations job for 2021 passed out,#Telecom Operations jobs in Bangaluru,#Telecom Operations job for newly graduate,#Telecom Operations job for 2022 passed out
Recent Jobs Posts
Enhance your Skills & Career:
- Find a job notification or advertisement that offers a suitable job for your skills and qualification and read and understand it thoroughly.
- Draft your CV, Resume & CL legibly in a neat template.
- Be specific while mentioning skills, interests, achievements and experience.
- Gather information about the organisation, its products and services, nature of the job offered.
- Must wear a formal and seasonal dress, formal shoes or sandals, shave/trim your beard, groom your hair and put on a gentle perfume.
- Choose comfortable and formal trousers, shirts, saree, salwar kameez, blazers, and decent western dresses that cover the major part of our body.
- Be ready with a formal dress, shoes and other accessories.
- Plan to reach the city of the interview a day in advance and have a prior visit to the place.
- Must practice FAQs and other personal, academic and career-oriented questions.
- Be cheerful and positive always, try to talk to other candidates and possible, with the employees of the organisation.
- Carry original and photocopies of all your testimonials, CV, and CL to the interview hall.
- Wear a gentle smile and greet the panel on entering the interview hall.
- Find your chair and sit gently and noiselessly only after the seat is offered.
- Maintain a relaxed body posture, and composure and talk in a medium pitch.
- Maintain decent gestures, and body movements, and shake hands on being offered.
- Pay attention and listen to their questions carefully and completely and give straight and precise answers. Justify your answers with supporting details.
- Applying for a job without suitable preparation, skill and academic qualification.
- Mailing or sending clumsy, manuscript, disorganised CV & CL.
- Providing dishonest details about skills, qualifications, achievements etc.
- Unaware of the desired skills/aptitude and the position advertised.
- Ignorant of the basic details of the company like headquarters, financial growth, past history etc.
- Attending interviews with casuals, gaudy colours, and jeans without formal shoes.
- Making a snap journey and reaching the place of the interview directly at the time of the interview.
- Facing the interview unprepared without the knowledge of FAQs.
- Attending interviews without certificates, keeping files of certificates on the table.
- Entering the interview room without permission, standing still and staring at the interviewers.
- Dragging the chair and sitting without being offered a chair, keeping files on the table without being told.
- Feeling tense, uneasy posture, talking in a low or high pitch of voice and using cliches.
- Shabby gestures, initiating shaking hands, laughing, gloomy look giving a very short or long answer.
- Answer in one word-Yes/No, using fillers, cliches and taking long silences.
- Clad in foreign costumes, unkempt hair, torn jeans, casual, sleeveless tops, slippers, unpolished shoes, pungent perfumes and heavy jewellery.
- Loose, coloured, unkempt hair, intricate plaits, gaudy, glittering makeup, uncomfortable high heels.
- Negativity, indifference, hot temper, over-confidence, insulting comments etc.
- Don’t be over smart.
- Don’t show action.
- Don’t bluff.
- Don’t answer by looking here and there.
Join our WhatsApp Broadcasting group to never miss an update on Jobs:
Follow the steps to join:
- Click here ( You will be redirected to our official WhatsApp contact number).
- Send Hi and save our number by Query Karo (Name).
- Send your Qualification & Stream/branch detail to receive the job notification.
- After reviewing, you will be added to the Broadcasting Group based on your provided qualification and stream/branch detail.
Here is the list of the available broadcasting groups:
- 10th Passed
- 12th Passed
- B.Tech (CSE)
- B.Tech (CSSE)
- B.Tech (IT)
- B.Tech (ME)
- B.Tech (CE)
- B.Tech (EIE)
- B.Tech (ECE)
- B.Tech (EEE)
Note: You will receive the job notification once it is available on our website.
Join our WhatsApp group to never miss an update on Jobs
Join our Telegram group to never miss an update on Jobs
Please rate us:
Please feel free to comment in the below comment box.