Hiring Graduate Engineer- Associate Engineer
“Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot“. – Clarence Thomas
Associate Engineer jobs/roles are being offered by Volvo Group. Volvo Group has been creating value and driving change, in almost every segment it has addressed in its 20 years of presence in India, we salute the glory of this country. With more than 3,500 employees, 3 industrial establishments and over 400 sales and support points, not to mention the 1,20,000 drivers we have trained, we are forever entwined with the vast landscape that is India.
Volvo Group’s mission is to drive prosperity through transport solutions and we carry this mission forward in India by pushing forth the country’s national priorities such as – Urbanisation, Infrastructure Development and Skill development, Safety and Care for the Environment. Read more
|Company Name:||Volvo Group|
|Employment/Job Type:||Full Time|
|Years of experience:||0-1 year|
|Work Shifts (if any):|
|Job posted on:||April 16, 2022|
|Last date to apply:|
|No. of Vacancy:|
We are searching for a dependable Associate Engineer to join our capable team. The Associate Engineer will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with innovative ideas. To be successful as an Associate Engineer, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with teams outside of their area of specialization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Take notes and share your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Observe health and safety regulations at all times.
- Conducting research and travelling to sites.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
Eligibility (Who can Apply):
- BE / B.Tech any streams
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass out batch
- 65% throughout the entire academics with no active backlogs
- BE / B.Tech
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Apply it.
- They will contact you either by call or by mail.
This content is the property of Volvo Group. We have just published it on Query Karo for sharing information for the candidates who need Associate Engineer jobs/roles. We hereby declared that the above-provided information is true and original as per our knowledge and from the source link.
#job,#jobs,#job for fresher,#fresher jobs,#full-time jobs,#off-campus hiring,#off-campus drive 2022,#off-campus hiring 2022,#hiring,#hiring freshers,#company,#salary,#work location,#volvo jobs for fresher,#volvo
Recent Jobs Posts
Join our WhatsApp group to never miss an update on Jobs
Join our Telegram group to never miss an update on Jobs
Please rate us:
Please feel free to comment in the below comment box.