“Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot“. – Clarence Thomas
Talent Acquisition jobs/roles are being offered by Accenture. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
|Employment/Job Type:||Full Time|
|Years of experience:||0-1 year|
|Work Shifts (if any):||Rotational shifts|
|Job posted on:||April 27, 2022|
|Last date to apply:|
|No. of Vacancy:|
|Contact Email (if any):|
|Address (if any):|
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be aligned with our Recruitment vertical. Our services span across the entire accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on the Recruiting Plan. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings – Recruitment, Sourcing, Scheduling, BGV, Document Collection, Onboarding & Internal Shared Services, helping the world’s leading recruitment companies bring their vision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the candidate, connecting expertise with unique insights into the candidate experience.
You will be working as a part of the recruiting team which is accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on the Recruiting Plan
Eligibility (Who can Apply):
- Any Graduation
- Any Graduation
- Talent Management
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is with your team and your direct supervisor.
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work.
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders.
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Apply it.
- They will contact you either by call or by mail.
This content is the property of Accenture. We have just published it on Query Karo for sharing information for the candidates who need Talent Acquisition jobs/roles. We hereby declared that the above-provided information is true and original as per our knowledge and from the source link.
#job,#jobs,#job for fresher,#fresher jobs,#full-time jobs,#off-campus hiring,#off-campus drive 2022,#off-campus hiring 2022,#hiring,#hiring freshers,#company,#salary,#work location,#Talent Acquisition jobs,#Talent Acquisition jobs for fresher,#Talent Acquisition jobs for new graduate,#Talent Acquisition jobs for fresher in Bengaluru, #Talent Acquisition jobs for b.tech
Recent Jobs Posts
Join our WhatsApp Broadcasting group to never miss an update on Jobs:
Follow the steps to join:
- Click here ( You will be redirected to our official WhatsApp contact number).
- Send Hi and save our number by Query Karo (Name).
- Send your Qualification & Stream/branch detail to receive the jobs notification.
- After reviewing, you will be added to the Broadcasting Group based on your provided qualification and stream/branch detail.
Here is the list of the available broadcasting groups:
- 10th Passed
- 12th Passed
- B.Tech (CSE)
- B.Tech (CSSE)
- B.Tech (IT)
- B.Tech (ME)
- B.Tech (CE)
- B.Tech (EIE)
- B.Tech (ECE)
- B.Tech (EEE)
Note: You will receive the job notification once it is available on our website.
Join our WhatsApp group to never miss an update on Jobs
Join our Telegram group to never miss an update on Jobs
Please rate us:
Please feel free to comment in the below comment box.