“Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot“. – Clarence Thomas
Graduate Engineering Trainee Electrical jobs/roles are being offered by Ge. GE (NYSE: GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of the industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. https://www.ge.com
|Company Name:||General Electric Company (GE)|
|Designation/Position:||Graduate Engineering Trainee Electrical|
|Qualifications:||B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering|
|Employment/Job Type:||Full Time|
|Years of experience:||0-1 year|
|Work Shifts (if any):|
|Job posted on:||May 2, 2022|
|Last date to apply:|
|No. of Vacancy:|
|Contact Email (if any):|
|Address (if any):||Thiru Vi Ka Industrial Estate Ekkaduthangal, Ramnath Towers No. 29A, Guindy, Chennai- 600032, Tamil Nadu, India|
Job Description Summary:
Ability to learn and work with the design team in mechanical design having structural, and thermal design areas with suitable mentors’ guidance.
- Strong analytical skills and good academic knowledge
- Must be willing to work on new product development and system component validations.
- Ability to grasp the calculations, MATLAB tools and software
Eligibility (Who can Apply):
- Bachelors B.E/ B.Tech or Master’s M.E/ M.Tech degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Graduates in Engineering in a similar/relevant field.
- Hands-on experience with the design and development of control algorithms in a relevant field.
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Good working knowledge of usage of MATLAB Simulink or similar Power system tools
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Process focused and continuous improvement orientation.
- Have a strong understanding of the power electronics converter and inverter designs.
- The ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Being innovative, need to find new ways to improve the designs and sometimes challenge current ways of working
- Strong problem solving, and analytical abilities
- Experience in working in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Apply it.
- They will contact you either by call or by mail.
This content is the property of General Electric. We have just published it on Query Karo for sharing information for the candidates who need Graduate Engineering Trainee Electrical jobs/roles. We hereby declared that the above-provided information is true and original as per our knowledge.
#job,#jobs,#job for fresher,#fresher jobs,#full-time jobs,#off-campus hiring,#off-campus drive 2022,#off-campus hiring 2022,#hiring,#hiring freshers,#company,#salary,#work location,#Graduate Engineering Trainee Electrical,#Graduate Engineering Trainee Electrical job in Chennai,#Graduate Engineering Trainee Electrical job for fresher,#Graduate Engineering Trainee job for fresher,#Graduate Engineering Trainee Electrical for fresher
Recent Jobs Posts
Join our WhatsApp Broadcasting group to never miss an update on Jobs:
Follow the steps to join:
- Click here ( You will be redirected to our official WhatsApp contact number).
- Send Hi and save our number by Query Karo (Name).
- Send your Qualification & Stream/branch detail to receive the job notification.
- After reviewing, you will be added to the Broadcasting Group based on your provided qualification and stream/branch detail.
Here is the list of the available broadcasting groups:
- 10th Passed
- 12th Passed
- B.Tech (CSE)
- B.Tech (CSSE)
- B.Tech (IT)
- B.Tech (ME)
- B.Tech (CE)
- B.Tech (EIE)
- B.Tech (ECE)
- B.Tech (EEE)
Note: You will receive the job notification once it is available on our website.
Join our WhatsApp group to never miss an update on Jobs
Join our Telegram group to never miss an update on Jobs
Please rate us:
Please feel free to comment in the below comment box.