“Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot“. – Clarence Thomas
Insurance jobs/roles are being offered by Accenture. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com
|Employment/Job Type:||Full Time|
|Years of experience:||0-1 year|
|Work Shifts (if any):||Rotational shifts|
|Job posted on:||April 20, 2022|
|Last date to apply:|
|No. of Vacancy:|
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine the customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services.
The Group Life Insurance Team is focused on developing and delivering solutions related to group life insurance for a group of individuals, such as employees from a single company. The team works on Onboarding, Enrollment, Application of Payments, and Bills reviews received from the client as per guidelines. The team also works on the timely delivery of tasks and maintaining accuracy as per the required standards.
Eligibility (Who can Apply):
- Any Graduation
- Knowledge of Insurance – Group Life Insurance
- Any Graduation
- *Insurance – Group Life Insurances – Financial Tracking and Reporting
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is with your team and your direct supervisor.
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work.
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders.
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Apply it.
- They will contact you either by call or by mail.
This content is the property of Accenture. We have just published it on Query Karo for sharing information for the candidates who need Finance Processes jobs/roles. We hereby declared that the above-provided information is true and original as per our knowledge and from the source link.
Recent Jobs Posts
Join our WhatsApp group to never miss an update on Jobs
Join our Telegram group to never miss an update on Jobs
Please rate us:
Please feel free to comment in the below comment box.