About Pocket Money:
Query Karo started pocket money on Querykaro.com. This is just for students. We most welcome the interested one to be a part of Query Karo family members. This facility is mainly for the one who needs some pocket money while studying or something else. Therefore, this facility of Query Karo is known as pocket money.
- Anyone who knows “How to answer to questions?”
- You should have at least one specific field.
- You should have knowledge in any field of interest.
- You must have Gold Badge on Querykaro.com.
- Complete your profile and provide your phonepe number in the profile.
- Upload your original image.
- Complete your profile 100%.
- Select the category which you like.
- Send us a mail at email@example.com with the following details :
- Your name
- Your email id
- Your phone number
- Your interest category e.g CSE, IT, CSSE, EEE, EIE, ECE, CE, ME, Pharmacy, Nursing etc.
- Your profession e.g Student, employees etc.
7. Please wait for the confirmation mail.
8. Please follow our official social media :
9. Please put your referral link on your social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
How will I get pocket money?
Ans. There is one way to make pocket money :
1. By “Answering” a question, you will get the following benefits :
- Rs500/50 answers, but the answer should be done by you & has a minimum of 40-60 words.
Note: Please don’t copy & paste from another website. The answer should be yours. However, you can take as a reference if required.
- You will receive some PhonePe gifts if your answer is selected as “Best Answer”.
- 20 points/referral, if anyone registers using your referral link.
- 100 Points=Rs10
How will I receive the money?
Ans. Please provide your PhonePe number in your profile. You will receive pocket money in your bank via UPI every Sunday.
Note: If in case you didn’t receive pocket money on first Sunday. Please don’t be panic, pocket money will be credited to account on the next Sunday.
Please stay tuned with us. More benefit is coming soon.
Terms & Conditions :
(a) Your role on this website will be as a Contributor.
1. You are prohibited to answer of Contributor’s question and authors’ questions.
2. Your answer should be at least 40-60 words else the answer will not be considered for Pocket Money. However, points will be considered.
3. Please don’t copy & paste answers from another website to Querykaro.com. The answer should be yours. However, you can take it as a reference if required.
(c). You are prohibited to delete the answer once payment is done. However, you can edit answers as per your need.
(d) If your answers don’t fulfil our Terms & Conditions then those answers are not considered as part of pocket money.
(e) Don’t try to get more like by using any browser or something else.
(f) Be honest with us.
(g) Your account may be terminated or banned permanently if you don’t follow our terms & conditions.
(h) Our scheme may be changed at any time without any prior notice or message.
(i) Please read our terms & conditions frequently. We will notify you once any changes or modification is done in these terms and conditions.
We wish you a very happy journey on Querykaro.com
A= no.of answers
P= no.of points
Case-I: Let’s Calculate for N=n1
Sol. Total PM = Rs(10*A+P/10)
If A=3; P=20
Then, Total PM(n1)=Rs(10*3+20/10)=Rs(30+2)
Total PM =Rs32
This amount will be credited to your bank via phonepe.
Case-II: Let’s N=n2
Sol. Net PM= Total PM(n2) – Total PM(n1)
Get In Touch
Thanks & Regards
Team Query Karo