- Salary: $84,900-$169,800
- Place: Anywhere in USA
- Strategy projects focused on digital transformation, process improvement opportunities, sourcing best practices, and industry trends.
- Best-in-class market intelligence, especially in Cloud Service Provider (CSP) & SaaS space.
- Defines and executes projects initiated by executive leadership to support the broader cloud transformation.
- Operating strategically and tactically to deliver on projects/programs are very complex in nature.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project teams, including program/project management best practices.
- BS or BA degree or equivalent experience in Business, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain.
- Typically, 3-8 years experience in consulting, strategy, or other highly strategic or analytical related experience.
- Project management experience and leadership ability.
- Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills.
- Experience deconstructing complex problems and providing actionable solutions.
- Effective leadership and teamwork, especially working with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Cloud services industry knowledge.
- Exposure to the telecommunications or technology industries.
- PowerBI and/or broader Power Platform experience.
- Virtual or in-person
- Welcome! Onboarding
and Training Begins
To apply for this job please visit http://www.att.jobs.